All Résif-DC webservices are hosted on ws.resif.fr
Web services are the base delivery mechanism for most Résif data and metadata
Web services can be accessed in different ways:
- Small requests can be handled through your browser. More;
- Automated or scripted requests can be made using programs such as wget or curl. More;
- Using python and obspy. More;
- Other dedicated clients : see the IRIS DMC webpage for a detailed list.
The Résif data centre (Résif-DC) exposes five groups of webservices :
- FDSN webservices (FDSNWS);
- EIDAWS webservices (EIDAWS);
- Webservices dedicated to PH5 datasets (PH5WS);
- Other Résif webservices (RESIFWS);
- Webservices Résif dedicated to data providers (RESIFSI).
The documentation of all webserices is available on https://ws.resif.fr.